Labels

Friday 2 March 2012

UPSR ENGLISH LANGUAGE – UPSR PAPER 2


ENGLISH LANGUAGE – UPSR
PAPER 2 – QUESTION 2(a)

1)  Read and understand the text, notice, advertisement or dialogue.
2)  Read and understand the table given.
3)  Transfer the required information. Be carefull with the:
a.   spelling
b.  punctuations
c.   column
d.  row
e.   use given answers as guidance.

Question 2(B)

1.  Read the instruction.
2.  Make a choice.
3.  Write reasons for your choice.
a.   use information given correctly.
b.  add own ideas

List of keywords.

No
Keywords
Own ideas of reasoning.
1
Money- price, fare, rental, fee, cost

The ______ which is only ______ is cheap/ reasonable/affordable.
2
Material/ Made of- cotton, silk, polyester, chiffon, metal, plastic, wood
It is made of ________ and it is strong/long lasting/comfortable.
3
Colour/ colours – red , green , black.
Blue and yellow
The colour which is ______ is my favourite colour.
It comes in ________ and ________ which are my favourite colours.
4
Product of/ Made in
__________ produces high quality products.

5
Features - /Description
It is cool/ beautiful/ comfortable/ interesting.

6
Place/ Venue /Location
The place which is the _________is nice and clean.

7
Day/Date
It is on _________ and I have no other activity on that day.
8
Time
It is at _________ and I am free at that time.

9
 Size/Sizes
It comes in _______size which is suitable for me.
It comes in _______sizes so I can choose my own size.

10
Duration
It is from _____ to ______ and I am free on those
days.
11
Free gift/ Complimentary
I will get a ___________ for free and I like it very much.
12
Discount
I will get ________________ so I can save my money.

13
Activities
The activities are very interesting/ challenging/ fun .

14
Inclusive of
It is inclusive of ______________ which is/are very interesting.
15
Available at/Sold at
I can get it from ________ which is just around the corner.
16
Author
The author which is ________ is a very famous author.
17
Content
I can learn how to _________________

18
No. of pages
The number of pages is suitable for me.

19
Publisher
It is a well-known publisher.

20
Benefits
I can gain knowledge on __________________

21
Accommodation/Sleeping Place
I will stay at ________ which is a very nice place/ a very famous hotel/ chalet.
22
Facilities
I can enjoy myself at the swimming pool/gymnasium/karaoke/ ……..
23
Volume/contain
I can get ______ml, kg, gm of ______ with that price. 

24
Advantage / Usefulness
It is also ……….

25
Disadvantage
Although it is ………….. it doesn’t matter to me/ I don’t mind / it is alright to me.
26
Suitability
It is suitable for ____________ so it is suitable for me.

27
Number of watering times
It is only __ times a day so it would not be a problem because we can take turn to water it.
28
Purpose
It would be very useful as I can use it to_________ .

29
Dish
Black Pepper Chicken Chop is my favourite dish.
30
Served with
It is also served with _________ which is very delicious.
31
Warranty 
It will be under warranty for ____ years which is very interesting.
32
Enrolment per class
It is good because the enrolment per class is only ______ pupils so we can study comfortably.


No comments:

Post a Comment